- Location: Vietnam is in The Southeastern Asia, bordering the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea, alongside China, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Area: total: 331,212 sq. km (slightly larger than New Mexico), land: 328,565 sq. km, water: 6,400 sq. km.
- Climate: tropical in south; monsoonal in north with hot, rainy season (mid-May to mid-September) and warm, dry season (mid-October to mid-March)
Vietnam In 2013
Population 89M (2013 estimated)
Average age: 28
44% are below 25
Literacy rate: 94%
2nd in ASEAN for FDI (in % GDP)
When outsourcing first became a byword among big business owners, countries in Southeast Asia have become a major player in the industry. One such country which has benefited from the influx of clients from other parts of the world outsourcing their tasks, jobs and projects is Vietnam.
One of the most important benefits that investors will get to enjoy when choosing Vietnam as an outsourcing destination, especially when compared with its neighboring Asian countries, is the fact that there are cost savings that they can easily incur. This is in terms of the low salaries that the talented labor force in Vietnam has. In addition, they are keen on learning, so you can rest assured that they have the passion and enough skills to excel at what they do.
Take a look at the following reasons why Vietnam the Preferred Choice is?
- Labor costs lower
- Skilled, high labor pool
- Strong work and quality ethics
- Easy access to deep sea ports
- Political stability and favorable trade policies